Compared to other countries where a golden visa leads or offers citizenship, the program designed by the UAE is a long-term residence permit issued to those who want to settle here. Another interesting fact about this visa is that it has different requirements based on the Emirate one decides to move to.
If you want to know more about the golden visa in UAE, such as its price and requirements, our local consultants can guide you. We are also at your disposal if you want to apply for a golden passport here.
Table of Contents
Who can apply for a golden visa in UAE in 2024?
One of the most important advantages of choosing to buy a UAE golden visa for Dubai is that it addressed not only investors but to a wider range of applicants, among which:
- exceptionally talented people;
The investment options are also diverse when it comes to the golden visa in UAE and its requirements for 2024.
If you want to buy a golden visa no matter the country, we have associates in several states where you can relocate.
Investment options for those interested in a UAE golden visa
Foreign citizens who want to apply for a golden visa for UAE in 2024 have the following options in terms of investments:
- real estate acquisition worth a minimum of 2 million AED is the preferred choice of many investors;
- entrepreneurs can choose between entering partnerships and creating startups that generate at least 1 million AED in annual revenue;
- entrepreneurs can also create projects to be sold for at least 7 million AED;
- professionals must have a minimum monthly salary of 30,000 AED aside from proving their exceptional skills, qualifications, or talent.
Real estate investors also have the possibility of acquiring one or more properties that are in plan to be built by local real estate companies, as long as the minimum value conditions are met.
With respect to the golden visa in UAE and its price, there are a few fees to consider. These apply based on whether the candidate already lives in the country or applies from outside.
No matter the category of applicants you qualify for, you can rely on our specialists for assistance in drafting the paperwork associated with obtaining a golden passport for UAE.
If you are interested in other citizenship by investment countries, feel free to address our consultants.
The golden visa in UAE and its price
Here are the fees to consider if you want to apply for a golden visa in UAE:
- for applicants that already reside in UAE the fee ranges from 2,800 AED to 3,800 AED;
- for applicants submitting their requests from outside the UAE, the fee ranges from 3,800 AED and 4,800 AED.
Applications are filed with the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship.
You can rely on our advisors for preparing and filing the necessary documents in accordance with the category of immigrants you enter.
At the level of 2023, the number of golden visa countries has started to go down in Europe. However, there are still many states outside the Old Continent that have attractive programs. If you are interested in a specific state, contact us. Our agents will help you choose one that matches your expectations.
Duration of the UAE golden visa
As mentioned at the beginning of the article, one of the particularities of the golden visa in UAE is that it has a limited duration. However, it can be renewed. The visa can be issued on a period of 5 or 10 years. Once obtained, the holder can live and work, as well as conduct business in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. These are currently the two emirates that have a golden visa program.
One of the main advantages of moving to UAE in 2024 based on a golden visa is that one does not need a sponsor compared to other means of obtaining residency here. It is also possible to relocate here with the family.
Due to Dubai’s advantageous location as a hub for travel to Europe, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific area, many countries are only a short flight away. It is a great city for tourism and business due to its favorable geographic location and accessibility. The Emirate was ranked among the safest cities in the world for citizens in 2024. To keep the city safe, the UAE government has implemented strict rules, and a well-designed legal system, and is actively investing in cutting-edge technology. Dubai is the perfect destination for sun lovers with 342 sunny days annually.
Why move to the UAE based on a Golden Visa
The following are some advantages of the Golden Visa in the United Arab Emirates:
- a 6-month entrance visa that allows for several entries before residency permits are issued
- a self-sponsored visa that allows the holder to stay outside of the United Arab Emirates for any length of time without risk of revocation;
- a long-term, renewable residence visa that is valid for 10 years;
- a family member’s sponsorship of their spouse and children, regardless of age;
- a parent’s sponsorship of their parents for a 10-year residency without the need for additional deposits;
- enabling family members to remain in the UAE until the expiration of their permit in the event that the principal Golden Visa holder dies.
Furthermore, there are advantages to the Golden Visa that each Emirate provides.
If you want to apply for a golden visa for UAE and need more information on its requirements and price, contact us. We are at your disposal with personalized services.